How Bidding Works:
Normal Bid - The amount you bid is the amount you are going to pay if you win the auction. Everyone can see your normal bid. The minimum bid for others will be your normal bid + incremental.
Proxy Bid - The auction will automatically bid on your behalf up to the maximum bid that you set. Proxy bids are hidden to others. Only you can see your proxy bid. Tip: This option is less time-consuming, freeing you from having to be in front of the computer to participate in the auction, all while setting a ceiling for what you are willing to pay.
Reserve Bid - There is a minimum selling price in place for all auction items.
- The highest bid wins. For instances, where there are multiple bids in the same amount from different users the proxy bid wins (proxy bid > normal bid).
- An email will be sent to notify you of all winning bids.
You are given 24 hours after an auction has ended to pay by logging into your account to pay for your auction items. After 24 hours the item will move onto the next highest bidder
- We understand life happens, but consecutive non-payers will be banned from our auction. Non-payers drive up prices, waste others time, and ruin the experience for other bidders.
- We will always contact you first before taking such a drastic action. But failure to respond to us in the time given will get you banned.
- There is no free shipping for auction items alone. Auction items can be combined with non-auction products
We do not allow combining auctions from different weeks into 1 ship out.
- Local Pick Up: Local pick up is certainly an option. Please check our open hours on our website for details. We will hold orders for a total of 7 days before a refund is issued and the item is lost.
We do not refund or credit shipping costs. Credit, or any other additional discounts do not apply to auctions.
- Must have a registered account, valid phone number, and be logged in to bid.
- Auction rules and policy are subject to change at any time at our discretion.
- All sales are final and no cancellation is allowed.
- Fake email or phone numbers will have their bids/accounts deleted without warning.
- If you are found to be in violation, your account will be deactivated and your bids will be deleted. We monitor every round of auction.
- We are not responsible for errors as a result of server downtime, site errors, and technical glitches. We reserve the right to cancel any sale for any reason.