seneye Home monitors
constantly monitors water temperature, so you can get an alert if your heater breaks
monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels, so you can stop your fish from dying from Ammonia posioning.
the seneye monitors pH in your aquarium or pond water between 6.4 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life and by monitoring this range increased accuracy has be achieved.
monitor your light levels over the course of the day and know if if your lights fail.
readings are only taken when the seneye device is in water, no false readings.
- Automatically tests multiple life critical parameters
- Works with all aquariums: coldwater, tropical and marine
- Easy to install, simply drop in
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Customisable alerts, directly to e-mail and SMS *
- Upload results and get straightforward advice *
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor