- Exceptional filtration in aquariums up to 75 US gallons | 300 Litres
Ventilation slots in the lid of the filter and aeration grooves in the outflow ensure that water returned to the tank is fully oxygenated and maximize gas exchange during filtration.
The pump pushes water up into the basket of the filter, entering through the bottom of the basket and being pushed out the top. A bottom-to-top flow ensures that water comes into contact will all filter media, and cannot go around or over filter media as with hang on back filters with a back-to-front flow.
Over time, filtration media can become clogged with detritus reducing or obstructing the flow of water through it. When this happens in Tidal filters, water is redirected around the filter and back into the aquarium through an outlet on the side. The redirected water pushes up the blue maintenance alert on the top of the filter, signaling that the filter needs to be cleaned.
The surface skimmer will capture the water from just below the surface, where excreted fish oils accumulate, as well as deeper in the tank removing floating debris
Telescoping intake pipe
The adjustable telescoping intake allows water to be taken from any level of the tank without the need to stop the filter or bother with spare parts
The flow on the pump is adjustable using the dial on the front
Intake flow regulation
A dial on the side of the filter adjusts how much flow comes from the underwater intake versus the surface skimmer
No filter cartridges
The filter basket has a huge capacity to hold filtration media of your choice in the configuration of your choice. All Tidal Filters come with Seachem's Matrix bio-media to get you started.
No mess maintenance
The basket is fully removable and snaps into the lid of the filter for easy and drip-free transit to a sink or hose for cleaning.
Self-priming pump means there is no need to fill the filter basket with water, start a siphon, monitor the filter, or any of the other headaches of starting a new filter
The self-cleaning, corrosion-resistant impeller is suited for both saltwater and freshwater environments. This cuts down on maintenance and makes the filter suitable for a wide range of environments.
Adjustable leveling device
A leveler on the base of the filter lets the filter adjust to a variety of aquarium styles
A heater can be attached to the side with an optional heater clip, allowing for better dispersal of heated water through the aquarium.
All Tidal Filters are guaranteed against defects of materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase, except for the pump’s impeller. This can be extended to 5 years by registering your filter. The warranty covers the replacement of the defective parts.
Length: 10 1/8 in | 25.5 cm
Width: 7 in | 17.8 cm
Height: 9 1/2 in | 24.2 cm
Length: 9 3/8 in | 23.9 cm
Width: 3 in | 7.6 cm
Height: 7 in | 18 cm
Wall Clearance: 3 1/2 in | 8.5 cm
Tank Trim Clearance: 1 5/16 in | 3.3 cm
Internal Tank Clearance: 1 3/4 in | 4.3 cm
Aquarium Size: Up to 75 US gallons | 300 Liters
Flow Rate: 350 US GPH | 1500 L/H
8 - (120 v - 60 Hz)
7 - (230 v - 50 Hz)
Filter Volume: 0.50 US gallons | 1.9 Liters
Features at a Glance
- Reversible filter cover
- Maintenance alert device
- Overflow prevention
- Large-capacity filter basket
- Aerating return flow
- Flow regulation
- Intake flow regulation
- Surface skimmer
- Sub-surface intake
- Telescoping intake pipe
- Leveling dial
- Self-priming pump
- Self-cleaning impeller
- Heater holder
- Tidal 75 Filter
- Heater holder
- Telescoping intake pipe
- Leveling dial
- Foam filter
- Matrix bio-media
- Instruction Manual
All Tidal Filters are guaranteed against defects of materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase, except for the pump’s impeller. This can be extended to 5 years by registering your filter.
* Information as per Manufacturer
PLEASE NOT WE DO NOT SHIP IN THE CITY OF WINNIPEG - PICKUP ORDERS ONLY - SEE YOU IN THE STORE
How do I place an order online?
You can shop and purchase fish, inverts and corals here. Create your account or sign in with your Email and Password. When you find what you like, just click Add to Cart. Everything you see is available for sale unless it states Sold Out. When you’re finished, proceed to the Checkout page.
What happens after I submit my order online?
- Your order goes into a queue for processing.
- We call you in 1-3 business days to let you know when your order is ready to ship.
- You set the shipping date so you know when your order will arrive.
- We send you a tracking number via email.
- You receive your order and acclimate livestock according to instructions in your box.
- Call or email us with any questions or issues.
How do I get my order once it is shipped?
The day your order ships, you will receive an e-mail containing your CanPar, Purolator, UPS, Fedex, Loomis Express tracking number or WestJet airway number.
Someone must be available to receive it at the either the CanPar, Purolator, UPS, Fedex, Loomis Express or WestJet facility to prevent livestock from being exposed to the rain and/or extreme temperatures. Photo Id is necessary for WestJet order pickup at a designated WestJet facility.
How are livestock orders packed?
We pack only healthy livestock specimens with care and expertise. Using a combination of things that can include styrofoam coolers, cardboard boxes, heat packs, cool pacs, bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts. We separate fish, inverts & coral into separate boxes. Packaging size depends on the amount ordered. There are no order limits. We can accommodate any size and will adjust simply by adding more packaging. Each specimen is placed in its own thick plastic bag(s), with more than enough water and oxygen to make its trip.
How do you ship fish, inverts or corals?
We ship via CanPar, Purolator, UPS, Fedex Priority, Loomis Express Overnight or WestJet, the best way to ship livestock.
What happens if my fish, invert or coral dies during delivery?
On rare occasions, livestock may die during shipping. Into the Blue has an Arrive Alive Guarantee, so any fish, invert or coral
that doesn’t make it alive will be replaced. Please read our Arrive Alive Guarantee & DOA Policy below for more information.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Into the Blue only ships within Canada.
Can you hold my items?
Yes, once payment is received, Into the Blue is happy to reserve your items in case you want to add more items from a future update. We can hold fish, inverts or corals for typically up to 1 week. We are also able to hold livestock so that it can be shipped out on a date most convenient for you.
What payment methods does Into the Blue accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Apple Pay, Shopify Payment
Does Into the Blue have a retail store? Where is it?
Yes. Our retail store is located at 156 St Anne's Rd, Winnipeg, Canada. If you would prefer to pick up your order, simply contact us for details at 204-963-8663.
Because there are many factors affecting the availability of aquatic life, not all species are available at all times. New shipments arrive at our facilities weekly, and every day specimens that have successfully passed our health examination become available.
We work closely with our customers and suppliers to ensure you get exactly what you order. We will not substitute a size or species if your selection is unavailable. If your selection is unavailable or out of stock, simply call to discuss alternatives with one of service specialists.
- The shipping container you receive will include a packing slip which contains the size and quantity of aquatic life that has been billed to your account. If this packing slip differs from what was received, please notify us by phone at 204-963-8663 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Because of the complex packaging procedures for all aquatic life and our primary concern for the health and well-being of all specimens we offer, we cannot accept any returns of any aquatic life. Please make your selections carefully.
- By making a purchase through our website you are agreeing to our policies. At Into the Blue we make every effort to ensure you only receive happy and healthy livestock. Due to the sensitive nature of living fish, inverts and corals, sometimes they may not survive shipping. We have a less than 5% DOA rate.
Arrive Alive Guarantee*
(*All of these conditions must be met or guarantee is void)
- Guarantee begins on the date that your shipment arrives.
- You must be present at the time of delivery to accept and sign for the package
- If the shipment is rejected for any reason, the guarantee is void.
- Proof must be provided; if your fish, invert or coral dies, becomes unattached or goes missing.
Arrive Alive Proof Method
- Take a picture of the livestock in question in the bag as well as out of the bag on a white background.
- Send an email with the uploaded pictures to email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery for credit.
- Guarantee requests that do not have photos attached at time of submission will not be processed.
- We will review your submission and issue the appropriate credit via your email within 3 business days.
- If part of a Reef Package dies, we will credit you a prorated amount of the price of your reef package.
- Discarding the coral, invert or fish that died without Into the Blue’s authorization will void your guarantee.
- We do not re-issue credits for product purchased with store credit.
We are confident our livestock will thrive in your system if provided the proper saltwater environment. This includes water chemistry, compatibility, and tank setup, all of which are the hobbyist's responsibility. We reserve the right to request the dead animal be returned to our store with a water sample. Deaths due to incompatibility or jumping out of tank are not covered under the guarantee.
- Into the Blue does not issue refunds; only replacements. If the same or similar item is not available we will issue a store credit.
- For DOA claims, a clear picture of the dead coral, invert or fish must be provided within 24 hours. For specific details, see our Arrive Alive Proof Method.
- Replacements are included in future orders (shipping to be paid by the customer). Into the Blue does not ship out single livestock replacements.
- Into the Blue is not responsible for any delays due to carrier and/or weather complications. In such cases there will be no guarantee on live arrival.
- Shipping costs are non refundable.
Into The Blue is now also Winnipeg’s premiere fish, coral, equipment and dry good delivery service!
Let Into The Blue help you shop from home. Give us a call at (204) 963-8663 where can answer any questions, give advice, and tell you what we have in stock which isn’t on our website.
Our delivery days are Mondays and Tuesdays between 9am and 12pm
- We can also email or text pictures of fish, corals and inverts.
- Running low on fish foods?
- We have frozen, bottled, and dried flakes and pellets.
- Need RO or saltwater? We deliver that too.
- We have stock for media like carbon, GFO, Purigen and bags.
- We also have magnesium, calcium and alkalinity additives to keep your corals happy.
- We keep a variety of coral frags that we can send photos of and our selection of advertised corals will be expanding in the next few days.
- Due to an increase in call volume, we may not be able answer your call, but please leave your name and number and we will call you back as soon as we can.
Free delivery to your door within the city limits on all orders over $50.00 or $10 delivery fee!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Into the Blue signifies a passion for education and sustainability. We believe providing environmentally friendly alternatives to purchasing wild stock in the hopes of helping our industry and revolutionizing aquaculture.
As part of our commitment to quality, Into the Blue fish undergo vigorous screening by qualified marine specialists to ensure only the healthiest species are delivered to our customers. Fish are treated in premium grade facilities for internal and external parasites, including flukes, lice, nematodes, cryptocaryon, brooklynella hostiles, velvet disease, hole in the head and more. This helps ensure the best success rate in your aquarium environments. Less stress on the fish, the environment, and on you!
Our Eco-Friendly Process
The capture, export, and care of marine species are extremely important ethical concerns. These amazing animals surprise, astound, and impress us on many levels. We must understand that they have undergone a remarkable journey. As part of our commitment to a sustainable marine future our eco-friendly process we have specific care requirements that we believe help us be more successful in this enormously rewarding hobby.