Fully featured 75 litre/20 gal, Plug & Play reef system
The MAX NANO combines a contemporary, rimless design with state of the art technology.
This fully-featured REEF-SPEC system provides everything necessary in order to enable you to enjoy the beauty and diversity of your own piece of thriving coral reef, rather than worrying about component selection, suitability and compatibility.
The all-new MAX NANO features the very latest in reef-keeping technology including Red Sea’s all-new ReefLED 50 lighting, REEF-SPEC filtration and circulation systems, an Automatic Top-Off unit and an easy-access power center.
Red Sea MAX True REEF-SPEC for a successful reef
The Red Sea MAX REEF-SPEC performance criteria is the result of Red Sea’s years of research into the sustainable growth of all corals, including the most delicate “SPS” corals, in an artificial reef environment. This knowledge, gained over 25 years, forms the basis for the specification of all Red Sea MAX Aquarium systems designs.
Reef safe ReefLED 50 lighting
The MAX NANO incorporates the all-new Red Sea ReefLED 50 lights which are designed to ensure optimal coral growth and maximum rendition of their vibrant colours.
At the heart of the unit is a compact Led array that provides a reef-safe range of REEF-SPEC light through a single REEF-SPEC Blue (23,000 Kelvin) channel that consists of an optimum combination of ultraviolet, violet and blue LEDs and an 8,000 Kelvin white channel. In addition, it has a separate dedicated 3W Moonlight channel to provide low levels of light for reef-safe nighttime viewing.
The ReefLED includes a single optical-glass, hollow lens that creates a homogenous light giving a dramatic coral coloration and a gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
ReefLED is controlled by Red Sea’s ReefBeat App which provides a wide range of easy to use functions such as random clouds, acclimation for new installations and a lunar cycle for the moonlights.
The LED unit is firmly bolted to the aquarium and can be rotated to give easy access to the rear sump for all of the regular maintenance requirements or for reefscaping.
MAX NANO ultra-clear glass
The front and two side panels of the MAX NANO are constructed from 8mm ultra-clear glass with smart beveled edges top and bottom for the ultimate viewing experience.
MAX NANO Circulation
A European Eco pump provides 950 l/h(240gph) of water flow, circulating the entire water volume 12 times an hour through the filter system. Flow is returned to the aquarium via the discrete multidirectional “eye-ball” nozzles that can be adjusted to ensure there are no dead spots within the aquarium, preventing harmful detritus from building up on the corals.
MAX NANO Rear Sump
The complete filtration system is hidden in the rear sump that is topped by a rotatable screen for easy access. Fed by a unique surface skimmer that directs the water to a bespoke micron filter bag, the rear sump houses a silenced REEF-SPEC protein skimmer, a 950lph | 240gph European ECO circulation pump and 100g of REEF-SPEC Carbon to keep the water crystal clear. The MAX NANO is supplied with a 225 micron bag. 100 micron, fine polishing filter bags are also available.
MAX NANO Protein Skimmer
The heart of the filtration system is the protein skimmer. The NANO skimmer implements Red Sea’s REEF-SPEC criteria for SPS corals, passing the entire volume of the aquarium water through the skimmer approximately 3 times per hour and with a 3 to 1 water to air ratio. The NANO skimmer is not affected by the regular fluctuation in the water level of the rear sump due to evaporation and has an adjustable outlet gate to maintain the optimal skimmate consistency which will vary according to actual water conditions. The NANO skimmer runs quietly with a built-in silencer on the air intake and a sponge on the outlet to eliminate the sound of cascading water.
MAX NANO Media Shelf
The rear sump includes a fixed shelf for media, positioned to guarantee 100% positive water flow. The MAX NANO is supplied with 100g of Red Sea’s REEF-SPEC carbon that will keep the aquarium water crystal clear for the first 2 months of operation.
The MAX NANO includes an Automatic Top-Off unit with a 1.5 litre | 0.4 gal freshwater reservoir that is hidden behind the screen above the sump. The design of the rear sump together with the automatic top-off reservoir makes the MAX NANO self-sufficient for about 3 days.
Control Unit for skimmer and circulation pumps
The MAX NANO features a power center with individual on/off switches for the skimmer and circulation pumps enabling easy access for feeding and maintenance.
Rotatable Rear Sump Screen
A screen above the rear sump keeps all of the equipment out of sight but conveniently rotates out of the way for all regular maintenance and if necessary can be completely removed.
The MAX NANO is available with an optional marine-spec laminate cabinet fronted with weatherproof epoxy painted doors with convenient push openers as well as soft-close stainless steel hinges. The MAX NANO cabinets are offered with Black or White exteriors.
Red Sea MAX NANO Features:
|System Water Volume||Combined aquarium and sump||75 L | 20 gal|
|Aquarium Volume||Display Tank||62 L | 16.5 gal|
|Rear Sump Volume||Rear Sump||13 L | 3.5 gal|
|Aquarium Glass Thickness||Ultra-clear front and side panels||8 mm | 5/16"|
|Surface Skimmer||Removable surface skimmer||e|
|LED Lighting System||ReefLED 50||1 unit|
|Lighting Control||WiFi based system compatible with all iOS, Android, and WiFi enabled Mac or PC.||e|
|Total Circulation||Hidden circulation pump||1 x 950 lpg | 240 gph|
|Protein Skimmer||Water flow
|180 lph | 46 gph
60 lph | 15 gph
|Integrated Power Center||Individual on/off switches for circulation and skimmer pumps||e|
|Mechanical Filtration||Standard 225 Micron filter bags (optional 100 micron bags)||1|
|Filtration Media||Red Sea REEF-SPEC Carbon||100 g | 3.5 oz|
|Automatic Top-Off||ATO with 1.5 L freshwater reservoir||e|
|Cabinet (Optional)||Marine Spec cabinet with weatherproof doors||e|
|Length||Display Tank||45 cm | 18"|
|Width||Display Tank||45 cm | 18"|
Total System Height (Excluding LED light unit)
|48 cm | 18"
132 cm | 52"
PLEASE NOT WE DO NOT SHIP IN THE CITY OF WINNIPEG - PICKUP ORDERS ONLY - SEE YOU IN THE STORE
How do I place an order online?
You can shop and purchase fish, inverts and corals here. Create your account or sign in with your Email and Password. When you find what you like, just click Add to Cart. Everything you see is available for sale unless it states Sold Out. When you’re finished, proceed to the Checkout page.
What happens after I submit my order online?
- Your order goes into a queue for processing.
- We call you in 1-3 business days to let you know when your order is ready to ship.
- You set the shipping date so you know when your order will arrive.
- We send you a tracking number via email.
- You receive your order and acclimate livestock according to instructions in your box.
- Call or email us with any questions or issues.
How do I get my order once it is shipped?
The day your order ships, you will receive an e-mail containing your CanPar, Purolator, UPS, Fedex, Loomis Express tracking number or WestJet airway number.
Someone must be available to receive it at the either the CanPar, Purolator, UPS, Fedex, Loomis Express or WestJet facility to prevent livestock from being exposed to the rain and/or extreme temperatures. Photo Id is necessary for WestJet order pickup at a designated WestJet facility.
How are livestock orders packed?
We pack only healthy livestock specimens with care and expertise. Using a combination of things that can include styrofoam coolers, cardboard boxes, heat packs, cool pacs, bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts. We separate fish, inverts & coral into separate boxes. Packaging size depends on the amount ordered. There are no order limits. We can accommodate any size and will adjust simply by adding more packaging. Each specimen is placed in its own thick plastic bag(s), with more than enough water and oxygen to make its trip.
How do you ship fish, inverts or corals?
We ship via CanPar, Purolator, UPS, Fedex Priority, Loomis Express Overnight or WestJet, the best way to ship livestock.
What happens if my fish, invert or coral dies during delivery?
On rare occasions, livestock may die during shipping. Into the Blue has an Arrive Alive Guarantee, so any fish, invert or coral
that doesn’t make it alive will be replaced. Please read our Arrive Alive Guarantee & DOA Policy below for more information.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Into the Blue only ships within Canada.
Can you hold my items?
Yes, once payment is received, Into the Blue is happy to reserve your items in case you want to add more items from a future update. We can hold fish, inverts or corals for typically up to 1 week. We are also able to hold livestock so that it can be shipped out on a date most convenient for you.
What payment methods does Into the Blue accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Apple Pay, Shopify Payment
Does Into the Blue have a retail store? Where is it?
Yes. Our retail store is located at 156 St Anne's Rd, Winnipeg, Canada. If you would prefer to pick up your order, simply contact us for details at 204-963-8663.
Because there are many factors affecting the availability of aquatic life, not all species are available at all times. New shipments arrive at our facilities weekly, and every day specimens that have successfully passed our health examination become available.
We work closely with our customers and suppliers to ensure you get exactly what you order. We will not substitute a size or species if your selection is unavailable. If your selection is unavailable or out of stock, simply call to discuss alternatives with one of service specialists.
- The shipping container you receive will include a packing slip which contains the size and quantity of aquatic life that has been billed to your account. If this packing slip differs from what was received, please notify us by phone at 204-963-8663 or e-mail at email@example.com
- Because of the complex packaging procedures for all aquatic life and our primary concern for the health and well-being of all specimens we offer, we cannot accept any returns of any aquatic life. Please make your selections carefully.
- By making a purchase through our website you are agreeing to our policies. At Into the Blue we make every effort to ensure you only receive happy and healthy livestock. Due to the sensitive nature of living fish, inverts and corals, sometimes they may not survive shipping. We have a less than 5% DOA rate.
Arrive Alive Guarantee*
(*All of these conditions must be met or guarantee is void)
- Guarantee begins on the date that your shipment arrives.
- You must be present at the time of delivery to accept and sign for the package
- If the shipment is rejected for any reason, the guarantee is void.
- Proof must be provided; if your fish, invert or coral dies, becomes unattached or goes missing.
Arrive Alive Proof Method
- Take a picture of the livestock in question in the bag as well as out of the bag on a white background.
- Send an email with the uploaded pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery for credit.
- Guarantee requests that do not have photos attached at time of submission will not be processed.
- We will review your submission and issue the appropriate credit via your email within 3 business days.
- If part of a Reef Package dies, we will credit you a prorated amount of the price of your reef package.
- Discarding the coral, invert or fish that died without Into the Blue’s authorization will void your guarantee.
- We do not re-issue credits for product purchased with store credit.
We are confident our livestock will thrive in your system if provided the proper saltwater environment. This includes water chemistry, compatibility, and tank setup, all of which are the hobbyist's responsibility. We reserve the right to request the dead animal be returned to our store with a water sample. Deaths due to incompatibility or jumping out of tank are not covered under the guarantee.
- Into the Blue does not issue refunds; only replacements. If the same or similar item is not available we will issue a store credit.
- For DOA claims, a clear picture of the dead coral, invert or fish must be provided within 24 hours. For specific details, see our Arrive Alive Proof Method.
- Replacements are included in future orders (shipping to be paid by the customer). Into the Blue does not ship out single livestock replacements.
- Into the Blue is not responsible for any delays due to carrier and/or weather complications. In such cases there will be no guarantee on live arrival.
- Shipping costs are non refundable.
Into The Blue is now also Winnipeg’s premiere fish, coral, equipment and dry good delivery service!
Let Into The Blue help you shop from home. Give us a call at (204) 963-8663 where can answer any questions, give advice, and tell you what we have in stock which isn’t on our website.
Our delivery days are Mondays and Tuesdays between 9am and 12pm
- We can also email or text pictures of fish, corals and inverts.
- Running low on fish foods?
- We have frozen, bottled, and dried flakes and pellets.
- Need RO or saltwater? We deliver that too.
- We have stock for media like carbon, GFO, Purigen and bags.
- We also have magnesium, calcium and alkalinity additives to keep your corals happy.
- We keep a variety of coral frags that we can send photos of and our selection of advertised corals will be expanding in the next few days.
- Due to an increase in call volume, we may not be able answer your call, but please leave your name and number and we will call you back as soon as we can.
Free delivery to your door within the city limits on all orders over $50.00 or $10 delivery fee!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Into the Blue signifies a passion for education and sustainability. We believe providing environmentally friendly alternatives to purchasing wild stock in the hopes of helping our industry and revolutionizing aquaculture.
As part of our commitment to quality, Into the Blue fish undergo vigorous screening by qualified marine specialists to ensure only the healthiest species are delivered to our customers. Fish are treated in premium grade facilities for internal and external parasites, including flukes, lice, nematodes, cryptocaryon, brooklynella hostiles, velvet disease, hole in the head and more. This helps ensure the best success rate in your aquarium environments. Less stress on the fish, the environment, and on you!
Our Eco-Friendly Process
The capture, export, and care of marine species are extremely important ethical concerns. These amazing animals surprise, astound, and impress us on many levels. We must understand that they have undergone a remarkable journey. As part of our commitment to a sustainable marine future our eco-friendly process we have specific care requirements that we believe help us be more successful in this enormously rewarding hobby.