Fully featured reef aquariums
Total Reefkeeping Solution
The MAX S-Series is Red Sea’s flagship reef system and features the very latest in reef-keeping technology.
Red Sea’s all-new ReefLED lighting, REEF-SPEC filtration and circulation systems, customizable fascia and a one-plug control center allow you to focus on the beauty and diversity of your own piece of coral reef, rather than worrying about component selection, suitability and compatibility.
MAX S-Series Customized systems
MAX S systems are available in Pearl White and Black. The cabinet side panels and doors are attached to a marine spec aluminum frame and can be replaced at any time, allowing renovation or a complete colour change on a functioning aquarium. This feature combined with the replaceable trim on the light and aquarium adds an unprecedented level of longevity and flexibility. All external surfaces use weather-resistant polyurethane paints (similar to those used in the car industry) giving an elegant and durable finish.
Elegance and durability combined
MAX S-Series aquariums are constructed from 12 – 15mm ultra clear (low iron) glass supported by saltwater resistant plastics and a marine spec anodized aluminum frame. Designed for simple home assembly, all of the glueing, sawing and wiring has already been done for you.
Reef-safe ReefLED 90 lighting
The MAX S-Series incorporates the all-new Red Sea ReefLED 90 lights which are designed to ensure optimal coral growth and maximum rendition of their vibrant colours.
At the heart of the unit is a compact Led array that provides a reef-safe range of REEF-SPEC light through a single REEF-SPEC Blue (23,000 Kelvin) channel that consists of an optimum combination of ultraviolet, violet and blue LEDs and an 8,000 Kelvin white channel. In addition, it has a separate dedicated 3W Moonlight channel to provide low levels of light for reef-safe nighttime viewing. The ReefLED includes a single optical-glass, hollow lens that creates a homogenous light giving a dramatic coral coloration and a gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
ReefLED is controlled by Red Sea’s ReefBeat App which provides a wide range of easy to use functions such as random clouds, acclimation for new installations and a lunar cycle for the moonlights.
The lighting fixture features Red Sea’s unique, mounted lighting chassis that slides across the width of the tank, providing easy access for all aquarium maintenance tasks.
MAX S-Series Total Reef Filtration
The complete reef filtration system starts with the surface skimmer that feeds the water to the in-cabinet sump via a flow-regulated, silent flow downpipe. The filtered water is returned to the aquarium by a main system pump that can also supply water to additional filtration systems, an optional chiller and/or reactors.
The connection between the aquarium and sump is via standard union connectors so no plumbing is required.
The MAX S-System is supplied with the main system pump, a REEFER Skimmer, mechanical and carbon filtration media and all piping including preparation to connect a chiller and auxiliary reactors.
MAX S-Series Integrated Power Center
The MAX S-Series filtration system follows the one-plug MAX concept and features a power control centre with easy access to 10 individually switched power sockets for all pumps, and other accessories, safety protected with integrated circuit breakers.
MAX S-500 Specifications:
|System Water Volume||Combined aquarium and sump||500 L | 135 gal|
|Aquarium Volume||Display tank with rear circulation pump chamber||440 L | 119 gal|
|Filtration Sump Volume||Glass sump with preparation for auxiliary reactors or refugium||60 L | 16 gal|
|Aquarium Glass Thickness||Ultra clear front and side panels||12 mm | 1/2"|
|Surface Skimmer||Built-in surface skimmer on full-width of aquarium||√|
|Lighting System||ReefLED 90||3 units (270W)|
|Lighting Control||WiFi based system compatible with all iOS, Android, and WiFi enabled Mac or PC.||√|
|Total Circulation||Sump return + hidden individual 2,150 lph | 570 gph circulation pumps||3 x 2150 lph | 570 gph|
|Main System Pump||Sump return + feed to skimmer/ chiller/ reactors||7000 lph | 1850 gph|
|Protein Skimmer||REEFER Skimmer 600
Air Flow 750 lph | 190 gph
Water Flow 1500 lph | 400 gph
|Integrated Power Center||10 individually switched sockets for pumps and accessories||√|
|Integrated Water Top-up System||Easy-access storage tank with in-sump float valve||29 L | 7.5 gal|
|Mechanical Filtration||Micron filter||2|
|Chemical Filtration||600 g | 20 oz high-grade phosphate-free activated carbon||√|
|Cabinet Frame||Marine spec anodized aluminum profile||√|
|Cabinet External||Weatherproof Polyurethane painted MDF doors & panels||√|
|Cabinet Internal||Waterproof sump compartment dedicated chiller compartment||√|
|Length||Display tank (MAX S Including Colour Trim)||128 cm | 50.5"|
|Width||Display tank (MAX S Including Colour Trim)||70 cm | 27.5"|
Total system height (excluding LED light unit)
|64 cm | 25"
156 cm | 61"
* Information as per Manufacturer
***Cost of aquarium below; all red sea aquariums are ordered upon request freight costs are additional, to be paid upon pick up. For freight quote please contact store.***
PLEASE NOT WE DO NOT SHIP IN THE CITY OF WINNIPEG - PICKUP ORDERS ONLY - SEE YOU IN THE STORE
How do I place an order online?
You can shop and purchase fish, inverts and corals here. Create your account or sign in with your Email and Password. When you find what you like, just click Add to Cart. Everything you see is available for sale unless it states Sold Out. When you’re finished, proceed to the Checkout page.
What happens after I submit my order online?
- Your order goes into a queue for processing.
- We call you in 1-3 business days to let you know when your order is ready to ship.
- You set the shipping date so you know when your order will arrive.
- We send you a tracking number via email.
- You receive your order and acclimate livestock according to instructions in your box.
- Call or email us with any questions or issues.
How do I get my order once it is shipped?
The day your order ships, you will receive an e-mail containing your CanPar, Purolator, UPS, Fedex, Loomis Express tracking number or WestJet airway number.
Someone must be available to receive it at the either the CanPar, Purolator, UPS, Fedex, Loomis Express or WestJet facility to prevent livestock from being exposed to the rain and/or extreme temperatures. Photo Id is necessary for WestJet order pickup at a designated WestJet facility.
How are livestock orders packed?
We pack only healthy livestock specimens with care and expertise. Using a combination of things that can include styrofoam coolers, cardboard boxes, heat packs, cool pacs, bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts. We separate fish, inverts & coral into separate boxes. Packaging size depends on the amount ordered. There are no order limits. We can accommodate any size and will adjust simply by adding more packaging. Each specimen is placed in its own thick plastic bag(s), with more than enough water and oxygen to make its trip.
How do you ship fish, inverts or corals?
We ship via CanPar, Purolator, UPS, Fedex Priority, Loomis Express Overnight or WestJet, the best way to ship livestock.
What happens if my fish, invert or coral dies during delivery?
On rare occasions, livestock may die during shipping. Into the Blue has an Arrive Alive Guarantee, so any fish, invert or coral
that doesn’t make it alive will be replaced. Please read our Arrive Alive Guarantee & DOA Policy below for more information.
Do you ship internationally?
No. Into the Blue only ships within Canada.
Can you hold my items?
Yes, once payment is received, Into the Blue is happy to reserve your items in case you want to add more items from a future update. We can hold fish, inverts or corals for typically up to 1 week. We are also able to hold livestock so that it can be shipped out on a date most convenient for you.
What payment methods does Into the Blue accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Apple Pay, Shopify Payment
Does Into the Blue have a retail store? Where is it?
Yes. Our retail store is located at 156 St Anne's Rd, Winnipeg, Canada. If you would prefer to pick up your order, simply contact us for details at 204-963-8663.
Because there are many factors affecting the availability of aquatic life, not all species are available at all times. New shipments arrive at our facilities weekly, and every day specimens that have successfully passed our health examination become available.
We work closely with our customers and suppliers to ensure you get exactly what you order. We will not substitute a size or species if your selection is unavailable. If your selection is unavailable or out of stock, simply call to discuss alternatives with one of service specialists.
- The shipping container you receive will include a packing slip which contains the size and quantity of aquatic life that has been billed to your account. If this packing slip differs from what was received, please notify us by phone at 204-963-8663 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Because of the complex packaging procedures for all aquatic life and our primary concern for the health and well-being of all specimens we offer, we cannot accept any returns of any aquatic life. Please make your selections carefully.
- By making a purchase through our website you are agreeing to our policies. At Into the Blue we make every effort to ensure you only receive happy and healthy livestock. Due to the sensitive nature of living fish, inverts and corals, sometimes they may not survive shipping. We have a less than 5% DOA rate.
Arrive Alive Guarantee*
(*All of these conditions must be met or guarantee is void)
- Guarantee begins on the date that your shipment arrives.
- You must be present at the time of delivery to accept and sign for the package
- If the shipment is rejected for any reason, the guarantee is void.
- Proof must be provided; if your fish, invert or coral dies, becomes unattached or goes missing.
Arrive Alive Proof Method
- Take a picture of the livestock in question in the bag as well as out of the bag on a white background.
- Send an email with the uploaded pictures to email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery for credit.
- Guarantee requests that do not have photos attached at time of submission will not be processed.
- We will review your submission and issue the appropriate credit via your email within 3 business days.
- If part of a Reef Package dies, we will credit you a prorated amount of the price of your reef package.
- Discarding the coral, invert or fish that died without Into the Blue’s authorization will void your guarantee.
- We do not re-issue credits for product purchased with store credit.
We are confident our livestock will thrive in your system if provided the proper saltwater environment. This includes water chemistry, compatibility, and tank setup, all of which are the hobbyist's responsibility. We reserve the right to request the dead animal be returned to our store with a water sample. Deaths due to incompatibility or jumping out of tank are not covered under the guarantee.
- Into the Blue does not issue refunds; only replacements. If the same or similar item is not available we will issue a store credit.
- For DOA claims, a clear picture of the dead coral, invert or fish must be provided within 24 hours. For specific details, see our Arrive Alive Proof Method.
- Replacements are included in future orders (shipping to be paid by the customer). Into the Blue does not ship out single livestock replacements.
- Into the Blue is not responsible for any delays due to carrier and/or weather complications. In such cases there will be no guarantee on live arrival.
- Shipping costs are non refundable.
Into The Blue is now also Winnipeg’s premiere fish, coral, equipment and dry good delivery service!
Let Into The Blue help you shop from home. Give us a call at (204) 963-8663 where can answer any questions, give advice, and tell you what we have in stock which isn’t on our website.
Our delivery days are Mondays and Tuesdays between 9am and 12pm
- We can also email or text pictures of fish, corals and inverts.
- Running low on fish foods?
- We have frozen, bottled, and dried flakes and pellets.
- Need RO or saltwater? We deliver that too.
- We have stock for media like carbon, GFO, Purigen and bags.
- We also have magnesium, calcium and alkalinity additives to keep your corals happy.
- We keep a variety of coral frags that we can send photos of and our selection of advertised corals will be expanding in the next few days.
- Due to an increase in call volume, we may not be able answer your call, but please leave your name and number and we will call you back as soon as we can.
Free delivery to your door within the city limits on all orders over $50.00 or $10 delivery fee!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our Eco-Friendly Process
The capture, export, and care of marine species are extremely important ethical concerns. These amazing animals surprise, astound, and impress us on many levels. We must understand that they have undergone a remarkable journey. As part of our commitment to a sustainable marine future our eco-friendly process we have specific care requirements that we believe help us be more successful in this enormously rewarding hobby.